Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Day before Thanksgiving

Well it is the day before Thanksgiving, and I have a 5 day weekend, greatly needed! Although I don't have to go into work today, I have a lovely list of work to do around the house. I have to clean, dust, swiffer, bathe the dog, clean the bathrooms, and cook all my goodies for Montgomery and Columbus. I think I am going to need a vacation from my vacation!!

Being newly married, these holidays can get tricky and crazy. We are going to be spending a great deal of the next 3 days on the road. You have to be fair to both sets of parents, because you don't want anyone to get upset. Unfortunately Brandon has to work a full day today so we wont get out of here till late this afternoon. Then it is on to good 'ole Montgomery. Scott, Tammy and the girls will come down tomorrow for lunch then Lee, Stacy, the girls and James will come after they eat with her family. We will get to visit for a short while, then it is off to C-town for Thanksgiving Dinner (like I am going to want to eat again)! To be fair we are going to come back to Birmingham Friday afternoon, plus I want to start decorating for Christmas!!! I am so excited to finally have a Home to decorate, and we will be the WHOLE month to enjoy it, unlike we were during the college days.

Well you saw my list of "Chores" I have to do today, so I better get started! At least I have Barkley here to keep me company!!!

I hope you all have a Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving, and please be careful if you are traveling!

1 comment:

Allison and Ryan said...

Yay! Be my blog buddy. I only have one post so far, but at least we can keep up with each other this way!