Saturday, November 29, 2008

Iron bowl Day...War Eagle!

So we are back from all of our family road trips. That was whirl wind of family time. But none the less, we had a great time as always with both of our families. We saw once again that we are truly blessed to have such loving and supporting families. We got to see the Birmingham crew and the Prattville crew, and let me just tell you that baby James is one BIG baby...he is only 5 months old and already has his first tooth, and his feet are rather large too!! I think he is going to be bigger than his daddy. Then we drove to Columbus,where we got to see Brandon's Parents, brother, cousins and aunts and uncles. The only bad part about the trip was we had to eat again, and that was not fun!!!

Friday we were not out at 4am like some crazy people. I just don't think there is any sale worth getting up that early for. We did go to the Sample Shop a local store in town, where I used the rest of my wedding credit to get stockings and stocking holders. They are so pretty, and I can't wait to put them up! I love Christmas decorating, and I am so excited about decorating our home for the first time, and knowing we will get to enjoy it the whole month of December unlike college days. I am excited to decorate some this afternoon! I will post pictures of the inside and out when I am finished!!!

Well it is that time of year again...the IRON BOWL. So of course Brandon has the bourbon and coke flowing! But I will say, I am most excited about curling up on my couch to watch it. I hope it is not as ugly as it possibly could be! I will be cheering on the tigers no matter what!

Well, I know most of you will be watching the game today to, so cheer hard and hopefully we will be pleasantly surprised by the turn out!!!

WAR EAGLE!!!!

No comments: