Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So I decided to start Blogging!

So I decided to start blogging! I feel like I have lost touch with so many people, so I am hoping that I can catch back up with them and they can catch back up with me. I will give a quick blurb of what we are doing.

Brandon and I got married on June 21, 2008 in Montgomery. We had a wonderful wedding day and a fabulous honeymoon in St. Lucia. We now live in Birmingham Alabama. I teach pre-school (3 and 4 year olds) in Vestavia. I love my job,very different from my last job (self contained Special Education) however, I am still working with special ed children, I just get to work with typical children as well. Brandon work for Goodwyn, Mills and Caywood, where he is a Community Planner. He stays very busy, but really seems to like his job. I still have Barkley, and he is sweeter than ever, and likes Brandon just alittle bit more than he used to! We are renting a house in Vestavia and are hoping and looking to buy a house in the same area this spring.

As many of you know I did not have much of a relationship with my brother Scott. However, since we have lived in B'ham, we have gotten alot closer. He pops in for visits, calls, invites us over or out to eat. So I am really excited about that, it was along time coming!

Brandon and I are getting ready to travel for Thanksgiving. Montgomery tomorrow night and lunch on Thursday, then to Columbus for dinner and to spend the night, then back to Birmingham to watch football and decorate for Christmas.

Well that is all for now, I am going to have to get use to this!!!

No comments: