Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Whole Lot of Nothing!

A Whole lot of Nothing, That is what my summer vacation has consisted of. That would be why I have not posted recently, I have NOTHING to post about! I have not done anything exciting this summer, I have not gone anywhere, and have no major projects going either. I will say though, I have enjoyed just resting and relaxing at home. I have of course still been working some, and tutoring. We are headed to the lake tomorrow afternoon, for fun times on Lake Martin for the forth of July! The whole family will be there at some point, as we usually come in shifts and overlap during the days.

One exciting thing that we do have coming up is that we are getting our house painted...YAY!!!! I will post before and after pictures when it is complete. I am very excited to FINALLY get this done.

Sorry I don't have anything exciting to blog about, maybe that will change soon. At least we will have the house painting post to look forward to=) Hope you all have a HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY, BE SAFE!

1 comment:

Allison and Ryan said...

I'm going to have to go ahead and be pretty upset that my overnight stay didn't make the blog. It was a pretty big deal. I mean...dinner, YOGURT LAB, shopping...I don't know what could entertain you people more.

By the way, I'm still CRAVING my Tahitian vanilla yogurt. I'm also still using my coasters from the awesome store we went to. What was the name of it?

I also think that you should mention the chronicles of trying to get Fancy to not pee in your house. Epic fail. Poor BarkBark.