Friday, June 11, 2010

Life...

So my summer break has been pretty good so far! I have rested, relaxed, refreshed, and started back to work. I am teaching ESY (Extended School Year) again this summer. This is a program for those kids pre.k through 3rd grade that would regress over the summer. It really is a nice little job, it is only for 3 1/2 hours a day for 10 days total over the summer. I am also doing some private tutoring. I am telling you, that is where the $$$ is at! Brandon and I went the lake with the fam. for Memorial day weekend. Unfortunately, it rained everyday and was cloudy, it was disappointing. I think that was one of the ugliest weekends up there we have had in a long time. But none the less, it was nice to get away and play with the kids, because you know they have fun rain or shine! We are headed to Prattville Sunday for James' 2nd Birthday party, I can not believe he will be 2! What is even worse and this will make many of you feel old (esp. those that I was really good friends with in high school) Today is Bailey's 13th Birthday! Yup, she is a teenager, I CAN NO BELIEVE IT! I know she is loving it though, her mom and dad may not be, but she is! Well I guess I better get my day started....

1 comment:

Pink Flamingo Style said...

13!?!?!?

Ok that REALLY makes me feel old. I remember when she was four!!