Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Hey Friends! I know it has been FOREVER, but I have just been crazy busy. I hope you all had a very Merry and Blessed Christmas. Brandon and I spent ours in a whirl wind of traveling. We were in Montgomery Christmas Eve/Christmas Morning, then it was off to Columbus in time for lunch Christmas Day. We both enjoyed spending time with family, but were very glad to get back home!!! Oh, and Santa was very good to both of us this year!

Brandon has took this week off from work (yay!) so we have a few projects that we will be working on this week. We took all of our Christmas decorations down yesterday ( I always hate taking it down). So now we just have to get started on our other projects around here.

As for New Years, I believe we will just be staying here this year. Lacey and Chad who we always do New Years with, will be joining us (yay!). We have been looking for some fun things to do around town, and I think we will be heading to down town Birmingham for the night! I am going to cook dinner at the house prior to heading down town though.

I hope you all have a safe and happy New Year, and I will TRY and be better with my posting (I really don't have anything exciting going on that I feel is blog worthy)!

No comments: